Friday, September 26, 2008

This is my first mobile post, being done via my blackberry at San Diego airport. So, please excuse typos etc

Finished editing home video from australia, have a look under videos section or click here
It was not meant to be a hard core herp bit, but it does really reflect my time there.

More exciting news, got a couple pairs of Teva's (see here) and these are by far the best shoes I have ever worn, period. I had some of the sandals on a shoot in florida, and they were awesome. My producer gave me a couple pairs of their shoes, and they are mind blowing, light, amphibious, amazing. I am eagerly awaiting my new Teva hiking boots, which I should have next week.
Also got a pair to give away on www.fieldherpforum.com go there to win them!!

I am off to ohio for a few days...

DGS
"Living the Dream"

Followers